Do you want to make a lasting difference to our people at Clarasys?
We are looking for someone to join our team to help us continue to make a lasting difference to the way our people work, live and grow.
We are a rapidly growing, 200-person management consultancy in the UK and US. We are looking for someone to join our People Partner team to both maintain and improve our people-centric ethos and practices as we grow.
What you’ll be doing…
Working closely with a group of our consultants you’ll be:
- Supporting people’s development
- Providing confidential advice
- Supporting their line manager to deal with HR matters in a Clarasys way
And then working across the company as a whole you’ll be:
- Initiating and working on projects to continuously improve our people’s experience
- Ensuring we maintain an excellent coaching model
- Acting as the constant people conscience of the business, making sure our people are always taken into account in all the decisions that we make (from strategic to operational)
- Using all of your skills and experience to make a difference to our business.
You and your values
Where you have a choice you’ll value:
- Purpose over profit
- Freedom and trust over rules and control
- A team of teams over a hierarchical pyramid
- Supportive over directive leadership
- Transparency over secrecy
- Making the most of individual talents over job descriptions
- Experimenting and adapting over predicting and controlling
- Interactions over process
You will be a highly empathetic individual with a background in HR consulting experience or the delivery of HR transformation projects (3-5 years). Strong change management skills, data and analytical skills are essential. The part of the job you’d have always enjoyed is directly helping and supporting the people in the business. You will have experience working in a professional services environment.