A ‘thank you’ message from our colleagues at Back Up
Back Up is a charity that works with those affected by spinal cord injury. It inspires people affected by spinal cord injury to get the most out of life.
Clarasys went to help Back Up as part of a pro-bono project conducting user research led to gain richer insights to be fed into Back Up’s May 2020 strategy. This project enabled the organisation to gain insight into how they could expand their pool of service users and how to tailor their services to meet those users’ needs.
We engaged stakeholders in order to understand their perspectives in preparation for a series of workshops. We designed, delivered and captured the outputs from a series of half-day workshops with the senior leadership team.
We remained independent throughout the process of defining a vision, setting design principles, generating target operating model options and converging on one of them.
- List of recommendations to help Back Up achieve strategic objectives for 2025
- List of roadmaps with detailed activities and tasks to take over to address proposed recommendations
- Proposed an agreed future state operating model, highlighting benefits from an operational and strategic standpoint
- Final report included a list of detailed insights gathered from users throughout the project
- Report to highlight how Back Up user pool is segmented and where the contact gaps are